- HVAC Systems
- A/C Units
- Heat Pumps
- Air Handlers
- Water Heaters
- HVAC & R Tools
ALL OUR ORDERS ARE FULLY INSURED AGAINST DAMAGE, LOSS OR THEFT.
We process and ship orders Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays.
SMALL PACKAGE SHIPPING POLICY
Small package items are shipped fully insured. These items typically weigh less than 75 lbs.
Products are shipped standard ground service and may take 1 to 7 days transits time. Special Express shipping 1, 2 or 3 day service is available for an additional shipping cost.
We can not ship to a P.O. Box regardless of the carrier chosen.
Please be aware that high value items will require a signature on delivery. You will be able to track all your shipments and follow their delivery schedule.
FREIGHT SHIPPING POLICY
Large package items are shipped with a Freight carrier. These items typically weigh more than 75 lbs.
We ship to 48 states. We do not ship to HI, AK, or PR. We do not ship internationally. All shipments are sent fully insured against damage with reputable national freight carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and Yellow Freight Systems. Shipping times to states in the contiguous U.S. are 1-7 days.
After you've selected the equipment you want to order, you will need to decide how you want it delivered.
1) You can choose one of the following methods:
• Delivery by Freight Carrier to a Residential Address
• Delivery by Freight Carrier to a Business Address
• Picking-Up your shipment at the Freight Carrier's Terminal
You will be able to track all your shipments and follow their delivery schedule.
Delivery by Freight Carrier to a Residential Address:
The Freight carrier will call ahead to schedule an appointment for delivery. It is your responsibility to work with the delivery center to schedule an appointment within the expected date of delivery. A redelivery fee will be assessed if you miss your appointment. If you are unavailable to take delivery on your products within two days after the shipment arrives to the service center, the carrier will assess charges of a storage fee. If you would like to change the address your shipment is delivered to, after your order has shipped, the carrier will bill you a re-consignment fee. We must authorize any changes to the final delivery address. This type of shipment does include lift gate service, which takes the freight off the truck and places it on the ground.
The Freight carrier is only responsible for delivering freight to the end of the truck at ground level. The carrier will not move freight up the driveway or inside a home, garage or backyard.
Delivery by Freight Carrier to a Business Address:
PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS NOT A RESIDENCE THAT A BUSINESS IS OPERATED FROM, THIS MUST BE A COMMERCIAL BUILDING SPACE WITH AN UNLOADING DOCK AND OR FORK LIFT SERVICE. IF IT IS NOT, THE FREIGHT CARRIER WILL ASSESS A RE-DELIVERY CONSIGNMENT FEE WHICH YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR.
The Freight carrier will NOT call ahead to schedule an appointment for delivery. It is your responsibility to be able to take delivery of the shipment on the schedule delivery date the freight carrier assigns. A redelivery fee will be assessed if you miss your appointment. If you are unavailable to take delivery of your shipment, the freight carrier will assess charges of a storage fee. If you would like to change the address your shipment is delivered to, after your order has shipped, there will be a re-consignment fee which you will be responsible for. We must authorize any changes to the final delivery address. This type of shipment does not include lift gate service, and the delivery address must be a commercial building with an unloading dock and or fork lift truck.
Pick-Up your shipment at the Freight Carrier's Terminal:
It is your responsibility to pick-up your shipment within 48 hours after its delivery to the freight carrier's terminal center. If you are unavailable to pick-up your shipment delivery within two days after the shipment arrives to the service center, the carrier will assess charges of a storage fee. If you would like to change the address your shipment is delivered to, after your order has shipped, the carrier will bill you a re-consignment fee. We must authorize any changes to the final delivery address.
UPON ARRIVAL OF YOUR FREIGHT SHIPMENT
Upon receipt of your shipment, please inspect each carton and piece of equipment on the pallet.
YOU ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THE PACKAGING OR PRODUCTS NOT NOTED AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY. DO NOT SIGN THE DELIVERY RECEIPT CLEAR UNTIL YOU HAVE DETERMINED THAT YOUR SHIPMENT IS COMPLETE AND FREE OF SHIPPING DAMAGE. YOU MAY REFUSE PRODUCTS THAT ARE NOT IN ADVERTISED CONDITION.
SIGN THE DELIVERY RECEIPT:
CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT. FOR QUICK RESOLUTION TO SHIPPING PROBLEMS
Contact us by phone 1-(800)-414-8575 or email SHIPPINGMGR@LIBERTYWHOLESALEGROUP.COM if you have any trouble with your shipment.
1. If you sign the delivery receipt damaged and take delivery of the products, we will process a damage claim on your behalf. You may do one of the following:
A. Retain the equipment and receive a cash settlement or replacement parts with an allowance.
B. Exchange the equipment. We will reship a new item once the damaged item is en route back to us.
2. If you refuse the product that is damaged, noting that you are refusing due to damage, and take delivery on the undamaged products, we will reship a replacement product once the damaged unit is confirmed to be en route back to our distribution center.
3. If you sign that there is a shortage, we will work with the freight company to track the missing portion of your shipment. Please allow up to ten business days for the freight company to locate any missing pieces of your shipment. If the freight company is unable to locate the missing pieces of your shipment, those items will be shipped to you at no charge.
4. If you sign the delivery receipt clear, but later determine that your equipment has been damaged, the settlement outcome is between you and the freight company. You must report concealed damage within 24 hours of the delivery. You must establish that the damage occurred prior to you receiving it.
5. If you sign the delivery receipt clear, but later determine that you received fewer pieces than the delivery receipt indicated, there is no recourse, although the carrier can perform a search of their docks. Unfortunately, the carrier will automatically deny these types of claims.
For shipments by UPS:
If your order was shipped via UPS and appears to have been damaged while in transit, contact UPS at 1-800-PICK-UPS (742-5877) with your shipment tracking number and inform them that the shipment was damaged. Contact us and we will process the claim on your behalf and send out a replacement item.
For freight shipments:
We take every reasonable precaution to ensure that your products are not damaged, however damage to your products can occur during the cross-country travel from our shipping facility to your home or business.
If your products are damaged during transit you may take delivery of the products or refuse the damaged products.
If you accept delivery of damaged product(s) in exchange for a settlement, please do the following:
1. Note any visible damage on the delivery receipt. Be as specific as possible as this will assist us in processing your damage claim with the delivering carrier.
2. Take delivery of the products and sign the delivery receipt marking the box, "damaged." Add notes to the exception field about what products were damaged and what type of damage they sustained.
3. Call us at 1-(800)-414-8575 to provide your information.
4. We will send you additional instructions by email.
5. We will work on your behalf with our shipping company to determine the monetary value of the damage.
6. We will settle your claim within five business days and issue you a credit for the damages via check or credit card refund. Alternatively we can provide replacement parts to you for repairs. Replacement parts can take up to 4 weeks to ship from the manufacturer.
If you refuse damaged product(s), please do the following:
1. Note the damage on the delivery receipt in the presence of the driver. Be as specific as possible as this will assist us in processing your damage claim with the delivering carrier.
2. TAKE DELIVERY of the UNDAMAGED products and sign the delivery receipt as damaged.
3. REFUSE delivery of the product you believe will not function due to the damage that was incurred.
4. Contact our Customer Service department at 1-(800)-414-8575 for final resolution.
5. We will contact the shipping company to verify that the damaged product is being returned to us. Please allow 1 to 2 business days for verification. Once we have verified shipment of the return item, we will send a replacement product to you.
If you sign the delivery receipt clear, but later determine that your equipment has been cosmetically damaged in shipping, the outcome is between you and the shipping company. These claims are typically denied. Please allow 45 to 90 days for these claims to settle. You must retain all packaging.
If you determine that your unit has experienced internal damage, but signed your delivery receipt clear, you have 24 hours to report the damage to the carrier and receive an "exception number." Please call our Customer Service Department at 1-(800)-414-8575 with this exception number. You must retain all packaging.
All orders placed with us will receive an e-mail showing the shipments tracking information. You can use this tracking information to get real time delivery information. Please note that shipping companies do not consider Saturdays or Sundays to be business days when reviewing delivery dates.
Please note, if you have a strict deadline on when you need a product, please call us before placing the order or note the date needed in the special instructions of your order.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding an shipments delivery, please feel free to contact us.
Always remember we are here to help!